- Amino Tonic helps in protein formation. It acts as building
- Blocking agent for the development of meat production It also
- Uses to increase egg & milk production. For use as a
- Supplemental source of dextrose, electrolytes, vitamins and
- Amino acid in allanimals. Supporting therapy on the operation &after operation. Convalescing, dehydration, weakness, vomiting, diarrhea, imbalance of electrolytes, ketosis, anaphylaxis, acidosis andhypoproteinemia.
Dosage & Administration :
- Poultry - Add 1ml per 2-4 liter water continue for 3-5 days. For cattle, Buffalo, Horse, Goat, Sheep, Dog & other animals:
- Normal dose - 2-3 ml per 10kg body weight in drinking water. Beef fattening dose: 4-6 ml per 10kg body weight in drinking water.
- Milk increaser dose - 4-6 ml per 10kg body weight in drinking water. Or as advised by the registered veterinarian.
Presentation : 250ml. 500ml. & 1 liter bottle.